Israel In Prophecy
Jewish Christian Community
Contents: Our Belief // Abram Poljak: Our future communities // A.Waldstein: Palestine – A word to the Jews in Palestine // Abram Poljak: Refugees / The refugees and their needs //
The Lord forgetteth not the cry of the humble. (Psalm ix,12) For I am not ashamed of the Gospel of Christ; for it is the power of God unto Salvation to everyone that believeth; to the Jew first, and also to the Greek. (Rom. I,16)
(1) The Bible, i.e. the Old and New Testaments, is the Word of God.
(2) Jesus of Nazareth was Spirit from the Spirit of God (The "Son of God"). He died for our sins on Calvary, has Risen from the dead and Ascended into Heaven from whence He will come again.
(3) There is only One Church, the Body of Christ.
(4) Israel, the Jewish people, was, is and remains chosen by God for the carrying out of a spiritual task.
(5) God does not want those Jews who believe in Christ, to merge into the nations of their abode.
(6) Christian Jews are to be witnesses of Christ in the midst of their Jewish people.
(7) Therefore, in Palestine and all the countries where Jews live in masses and have a national life of their own, there ought to come into existence Jewish Christian communities.
(8) In Christ there are "neither Jews nor Greeks." The Jewish Christian communities must not know any racial discrimination, nor any other earthly divisions.
(9) The Jewish Christian communities are therefore open to Non-Jews with full rights and duties. Non-Jews who excel by special gifts of the Holy Spirit, may become leaders of the Jewish Christian communities.
(10) For its development and well-being the Jewish Christian community needs the prayers of Gentile Christendom.